Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Coming soon.....

A lot more relaxation for me!  We are all looking forward to our vacation for so many reasons. 
  1. spending time with my sister and her family
  2. hanging out with my mom and papa
  3. driving to Maine and seeing new landscape-we have never driven there from NC
  4. spending time with Bill and the kids
  5. having time to relax- I just cannot sit and relax sometimes when there is always something that needs done
  6. having a break from cooking meals- I do love to cook but at times planing and prepping get old
  7. eating fresh seafood!
  8. visiting Bar Harbor-where Bill and I spent our honeymoon -very appropriate since we are coming up on our 10 year anniversary in August
  9. getting away from the office- I do LOVE my job but it has been busy and also stressful lately
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment