- we have been enjoying our sun room so much, breakfast, lunch, dinner and after the kids are asleep, it is so relaxing
- we have a new favorite sandwich: rye bread, ham ,turkey, Munster cheese, little mayo, coarse ground mustard and avocado slices-yum
- on the weekends we can usually be found sitting in bag chairs, sipping coffee watching the kids ride bikes in the cul-de-sac before 8 o'clock
- we are counting down the days until our vacation!
- I am using plenty of water from my rain barrel to water the garden
- we are just beginning to enjoy vegetables from our garden, yellow saffron squash
- we are filling up our calendar with great fun, including kindergarten camp, vacation, VBS, an anniversary getaway for Bill and I, water days at daycare and a medical conference/vacation at the beach
2 days ago