Monday, September 21, 2009

Carousel Festival




Yesterday the weather here was fabulous so we headed out to the Burlington City Park Carousel Festival! We love this park and I am sure I have blogged about it before. During the festival all the rides are free!









Sydney loves the carousel, but also enjoys the train and all the other rides.










We had some yummy kettle corn and listened to music. The kids danced and we relaxed.









We bought 5 tickets for the inflatable rides and the kids enjoyed bouncing and sliding. Bill was so afraid Sydney was going to break a leg on the slide but she was fine. We had a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! I love those first pictures!! Is that sand??
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was an amazing sculpture! I do not remember them having a sculpture last year but I may have just missed it.

    ReplyDelete