Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me Monday

See this blog for the full explanation of Not Me Monday, www.mycharmingkids.net
Mckmama started Not Me Monday as a place to share some of those imperfections that we all have, and I find it rather therapeutic to read through what some other moms admit to. I have never posted a Not Me Monday post but today is the day.
I most certainly did not wait until my husband had left for the evening (to go to his sleep study test) to get out the chips and queso! Well actually I did but in my defense whenever we open a jar of queso (which I seldom buy) it is gone in 1 or 2 sittings and I may or may not get any of it. So me being the selfish wife decided to wait until he was gone to get it out.
I did not put my sunglasses on on top of my regular glasses on Sunday. Well yes I did.
I guess that's all my confessions for this week. Have you done anything slightly embarrassing or crazy this past week?

1 comment:

  1. I like her blog as well...good stuff :) I had a whole crazy list of thing I did "NOT" do but they were all too embarrassing to post, plus I had never done one before, so it was easy for me to use that as an excuse :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete