Monday, September 7, 2009

Nesting or just OCD

Here are a few of the things I have accomplished in the last week and a half, you tell me nesting or am I just OCD.

-dusting all wood blinds and the vacuuming the room
-cleaning beside wash and dryer and fridge
-vacuuming under couch cushions and couch and chair itself
-dusting
-laundry, all the regular stuff plus baby stuff I have so far
-putting together nursery
-washing molding along top of cabinets and cabinets, plus top of fridge
-cleaning sun room, wiping down all ledges, furniture, vacuuming floor with wet dry vac
-cleaning off side and front porch
-washing front door and side lights
-cleaning out Syd's drawers trying on pants to see what fits for the fall
-starting to pack our bags for hospital
-buying mums for front steps, sun room and for around mailbox (planted)
-filing (this builds up in office but I save all receipts and file everything for a year)
-set up pack in play downstairs
-cleaned up baby car seat and installed in car

Plus the usual cooking and cleanup, packing lunches etc. I love being prepared and being unprepared leaves me feeling anxious. I would rather get my chores done and then relax and in fact I have a hard time relaxing if there are things that need to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment