Monday, September 28, 2009

Baby Shower Fun

My friend Ellie had a baby shower for me on Saturday, yes this was my third shower! My friend Missy and Bill's coworker had a Rebath couples cookout/shower for us a a few weeks ago, then I had a shower at my work and this past weekend a shower at Ellie's. We are certainly blessed with great friends.





Traci and I comparing bellies. Traci is about 6 weeks behind me and is also having a baby boy. Traci works at Sydney's daycare and she is our main babysitter!








Me and my friend Ellie. We actually met in the infant room when Sydney was a baby. Ellie and her husband Garret has a little boy, Sam who is one of Syd's best friends.










Sydney was not cooperating for photos but oh well. She just looked too cute to resist a few pics.























Cake squares- yummy. So sweet with the little booties and pacifiers.













Edible Arrangements, yummy. I had seen these in magazines but had never had one. All the fruit was fabulous. The brown chunks are chocolate covered bananas which took me back to my childhood. Delicious.












Sydney again not wanting to look at camera.

















My friend Deanna and I playing one of the many fun games.
















Lisa, Traci and Nicole concentrating.























It was a wonderful shower and I feel so blessed to have made some wonderful friends. It has been so fun celebrating the upcoming arrival of our son (that seems so weird to type) and we are so happy that our friends are just as excited as we are about Griffin!

No comments:

Post a Comment