Sunday, September 13, 2009

Predictions Please

Well I think its time to start the predictions. Please leave a comment as to when you think Griffin will arrive, (date only), how much he will weigh and how long he will measure. Whoever is the closest will win a prize! I am not sure what the prize will be, scrapbook stuff if you are into scrap booking and if not we will come up with something fun. If you have never left a comment before it is not hard you just have to create a google account but it is easy sign in and password.

A little update, all is well. I am on the weekly doctor plan now. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and I am dilated to 1.5 cm and 60% effaced. He is head down and in the position. If you remember I started dilating early with Sydney but held out until 8 days before her actual due date. I will say I will not be crushed if he is born early. Not too early because preemie boys do not usually do real well. If we can get another 2 weeks in then I say let him come. I am getting a bit tired and my hips and back are hurting at night. He is low and it just gets uncomfortable. So anyway go ahead and let me know what your prediction is for when he will arrive and how big he will be.

2 comments: