Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Surprise

Do you like surprises? Well I do. Last night my husband called to tell me he was out of his last appointment and on his way home. He said I have a surprise for you. Hmm, what could it be? Sometimes when he says this he brings me a bagel or a scone from Panera. Yum I would love that. So I am then thinking while waiting for him to get home what is the surprise. Well when he arrives he starts telling me all about this crafty customer that he sold a job to and how she makes all kinds of neat things. She makes these bags and sent one home with him for me. How nice and thoughtful of her to give one to a virtual stranger. Some people are so nice. Anyway I love my bag, the colors are awesome for fall.






2 comments:

  1. Cute bag. I wonder how much she charges for them? I like both sides, I'm assuming you turned it inside out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no each side is different pattern. Isn't is cute! The fabric is thick almost like upholstery.

    ReplyDelete