Friday, May 21, 2010

First...

My first tomato!!! We actually saw it this weekend but I am just getting around to downloading pics and blogging. I am so excited. All weekend I kept walking by the garden to look at it. I love gardening. I love to count the leaves on my upcoming cucumber and zucchini plants. I love to feel the texture of the leaves. Am I weird or do other gardeners do the same? I am not sure and I do not care. I think gardening whether it be flowers or veggies is amazing. You plant this tiny or big seed and you get a beautiful flower or a plant that produces vegetables or fruits or berries. Does this amaze anyone else?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous. I guess I'll have to be happy with picking my sparagus, my tomatoes aren't even planted yet as we keep getting hit with frost. Soon.......I hope .......we can plant veggies.

    ReplyDelete