Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Mother's Day

The day started with sleeping in, at our house this means 630-7 o'clock. Bill got up with Syd and laid Griffin back down with me to go back to sleep. When I got up I couldn't find Bill or Syd downstairs so we started looking outside and then I went back in the house and found a note by my coffee saying they went for a walk. So I fixed Griffin his bottle and changed his diaper and then they were back. We decided to all go for a walk, and it was great. We love early morning walks around the golf course. Then we came back and showered and got ready to go to brunch at the club.
Sydney is a little crabby in this photo because she had just gotten in trouble.

We had a great meal as usual and Griffin fell asleep.


Me with my two babies. Sydney was so sweet and kept telling me "Happy Mother's day" all day.

Sometimes I really cannot believe I am the mother of two children. Wow. I am honored to be a mom and I realize how blessed I am. We had a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment