Tuesday, June 1, 2010

She just cracks

This morning on the way to school Sydney and I were saying our prayers for the day. She kept opening her eyes and telling me to close my eyes. I tried to explain that I was driving and could not close my eyes while driving or we might crash. We prayed that God would help us make good choices. Sydney agains pipes up and says yes, not to smoke. She really understands that smoking is not a good choice. We asked God to protect us and to keep Uncle Rick safe. I had to expain that Uncle Rick is far away protecting our country and to this Syd says "Uncle Rick is not God." Yes Sydney I know Uncle Rick is not God but he is in the army and protecting our country is part of his job. So confusing at times, right?

1 comment:

  1. I love how they put things together. I would love to know what they are thinking most of the time. It must be very confusing at times!

    ReplyDelete