Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

We will be home Thursday enjoying a Thanksgiving meal just the four of us. I will admit I am a bit home sick. Two of my three sisters are home in Michigan and it seems odd to not be with my parents, siblings and nieces and nephews. It is times like this I hate living so far away.
So anyway we will be having a small celebration but a celebration indeed, we have so much to be thankful for.

Our Menu:

Appetizer:
Meal:
  • Turkey (16 pounder!)
  • Mashed potatoes and gravy
  • Green bean casserole (a must, one thing about not being with family is that I will not have to fight Audra for the casserole, she loves it)
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Cranberry Pineapple Minis

Dessert:

  • Apple and Berry Crostata with vanilla ice cream
So yummy! I love to cook so it will be fun! We will be reading over all the slips of paper we have written on so far this month listing what we are thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment