Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Two bellies and Two boys

Traci and I were pregnant at the same time. I met Traci when Sydney started going to Shepard's Way and Traci taught in the infant room. Since I went and spent 1 hour everyday at lunch feeding and visiting Sydney I got to know both teachers very well.

Traci then moved up to the toddler room as Sydney moved up so we were blessed to have her again! Traci and her husband also babysit for us, although we rarely get a sitter.

We now call Traci and her family our friends.
This picture was taken at my baby shower at Ellie's house. Traci also had a baby boy a few weeks after I had Griffin.
A month or so ago we met at the park, isn't her little guy a cutie!





We had a fun play date and look forward to more as these boys grow up.















No comments:

Post a Comment