Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy 9th Anniversary to Us!

Bill and I are celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary.  We initially planned a beach trip but with money being tight we decided to stay home and enjoy 2 days together after dropping the kids at daycare. 
Monday we headed to Greensboro and ran a few errands and then had pizza at Brixx!




All I can say is yummy!
Then we headed to the movie to catch a matinee, Crazy Stupid Love, which was hilarious!
I think we both laughed and cried.
Home to relax a bit and prep dinner

Then we picked up our kids and came home for dinner and then headed out to DiLishi for frozen yogurt.

Tuesday after dropping the kids off we went for a long walk around the neighborhood.  Bill asked me if I wanted to push a stroller just because we are both usually pushing one.  It felt good to walk and hold hands and not have to stop because someone dropped a flip flop.  (We love walks with our kids but going by ourselves is a rare treat)
Then we headed to the pool.  We swam, I read, Bill napped and we had lunch.  We have enjoyed our two day celebration.
Cheers to more years with my best bud by my side.  

No comments:

Post a Comment