Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wedding part 1

Bill's daughter Alexandra married Scott Schuler on August 20th so we went to Indiana for the festivities.  Bill's oldest daughter Laura and her friends helped with the decorations and the reception (at Laura's house)
Simple but very pretty decorations at the church
(flowers were all from friend's yards)


Marcus, Bill, Ryder and Christopher
(Bill's big boys and grandson)
Christopher and his girlfriend Lindsey
Bill and Griffin
Both Lindsey's, aren't they cute!
(Marcus' wife and Christopher's girlfriend)
All the girls, plus Ryder
the dresses were a dark blue- my pictures did not turn out the greatest in the church
Alex and Laura (Bill's big girls)
Alex and Bill
The wedding was beautiful (I actually missed most of it because I had to take Griffin out but what I saw was lovely)
I will share reception pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment