Thursday, April 26, 2012

Earth Day

 Sunday was Earth day and I knew it was going to be cold and rainy so we celebrated a day early.  The kids and I headed out on a walk with the wagon, a few plastic bags and sanitizing wipes.
Griffin rode most of the way and supervised the wipes and my phone. 
Sydney was on a mission to pick up trash.

As we walked we talked about keeping the earth clean and why we recycle.
 "We could do this everyday mom, there is so much trash"  Sad but true.  People are so rude and they litter especially on this stretch of woods between the golf course and another subdivision.  We picked up two bags of trash and had to head home. 
Respecting the planet and passing it on to my children in good shape is just one of my ambitions.  Did you do anything for Earth day?


No comments:

Post a Comment