Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sunroom

Two Sundays ago after church and a visit to the park and a picnic we headed home to work outside. 
I put the kids in their swimsuits and moved the patio furniture to the yard.
 I gave them both rags, cups and buckets of warm soapy water. 

The kids had fun, the furniture is now clean and I was able to clean the floor in the sun room.
I actually started cleaning the sun room on Friday night after they were tucked in bed- wow what a process.  I am hoping we are almost done with all this tree pollen.
So Sunday night we had our first of many cookouts and summer meals in our sun room. 
YEAH!

2 comments:

  1. busy busy busy! I love that sunporch it is so airy and bug free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunroom too, because for some reason the bees like to nest in our patio furniture on the deck. If I only had a sunroom.....

    ReplyDelete