Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Decorations


This is Sydney's Christmas tree, she has her own ornaments, notice they are all in a basket next to the tree. I keep trying to get a picture of the tree decorated but as soon as she puts all the ornaments on the tree she takes them right off.

Cinnamon ornament that Sydney and I made. We gave one to each of the teachers at her day care and a few of our neighbors. We kept one for our tree.

This is a favorite ornament of mine, with my favorite nephew.



I made these ornaments last year for relatives and teachers at day care. I cannot believe how much Sydney has changed in a year.

A few Christmas boxes.





New ornament for Griffin! I do love snow babies. My little sister collects them and I thought this one would look great on our tree.




I could not find one with Griffin's name so I bought him this one.





Our tree






Mary and baby Jesus from our nativity





Nativity














1 comment: