Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Chuckle

I just had to chuckle last night when I was helping Sydney undress for her tubby and a breast pad fell out of her shirt! We just got back from the mountains and had been traveling for several hours yesterday but some how this one breast pad managed to stay in her shirt all day. No she did not remove the tabs and stick it to her body. Yesterday morning when I was getting dressed I doubled up with a washable pad and a disposable pad because I was wearing a thin shirt and did not care to sport a leak while in the presence of friends. When I was dressing Sydney decided to unwrap one of the disposable pads and stick it up her shirt. I am not sure how it managed to stay in place all day. She was wearing a tee shirt and a long sleeved shirt neither of which were tucked in. We had breakfast at the Inn and then finished packing up and got in the car to drive home. We made one stop to eat lunch and then came home and unpacked and played for a while before tubby time. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment