Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Random Tid Bits

Okay my house has been taken over by a 3 year old! Sydney does not have daycare this week and so she is hanging out with Griffin and mommy. She has every blanket that we own on the floor in the living room with a baby or animal on the blanket or wrapped in the blanket. A tea party set up at her little table. Burb clothes all around for her babies. The kitchen table has turned into craft central so sorry if you want to sit down to eat. Sydney has been gluing beans on paper- she loves Elmer's glue so there is a puddle (or sometimes a lake) for every bean. We have painted some today and also have every marker we own out! So my house is not clean but we are not bored and in fact are having a lot of fun.

Can you believe only 3 days until Christmas? I am excited. Bill and I did very little this year in fact just bought for our kids but we are looking forward to seeing their reaction. Actually Griffin will not have much of a reaction so we are looking forward to seeing Syd's reaction to her gifts. I did get a few stocking stuffers for my husband and I made him a special gift that I know will make him cry- he is tender hearted. We will be having a very nontraditional meal since it is only going to be the 4 of us (3 that eat real food)- potato soup. We will however be having a family tradition for brunch- Spanish Omelet! I will share the recipe later.

Well gotta run someone is a bit cranky at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment