Monday, December 28, 2009

Top Events of 2009

Top Events of 2009



1. Meghan gets a new job- what a blessing! I work with 3 wonderful female pediatricians and a great group of nurses, office staff and administration.



2. Pregnant with our second child! Some of the fun details here and here.



3. Visits from family- my sister, her husband and their two children! The kids had a great time playing and we had a good visit. We visited the Lazy 5 Ranch and had a fabulous time. Mom and Papa came to watch Sydney the week of the 4th of July, see details here. Christopher (my husbands son) and a buddy of his came to visit and later in the year Marcus (my husbands other son) and one of my husbands old friends came to town. Mom and Papa returned in November to meet their grandson. We enjoyed having all the company and welcome everyone in 2010.



4. Great vacations! We were blessed with a free trip to Myrtle Beach due to my husbands selling ability. We had a wonderful time- highlights here. We spent a second week at Myrtle Beach at a different resort for a conference for my work- again we had a great time. See details of that beach trip here and here and here. Sydney and I flew to Michigan for my sisters baby shower and had a great visit- details here and here and here.



5. My husband and I celebrated 7 years of marriage. I cannot believe how quickly the time passes. I am blessed to have Bill as my partner and best friend. Life is not always rosy but we are a team and we both appreciate each other and the life we have been given.

6. Our son Griffin Sawyer Hall was born on October 9th. He weighed 7 lbs 5 ounces and was healthy. We realize how truly fortunate we are and we try not to take our healthy children for granted. See details about Griffin here and more here. At the same time that I was pregnant my sister Ashley was pregnant- her daughter Daniela was born November 24th and is a super cutie. See Daniela here. I also had 3 friends that were pregnant- we all had boys except Ashley. All mommies and babies are healthy and that is truly a miracle.

7. Sydney celebrated her 3rd birthday! Mom and Papa were here for the big event which was great. We had a great time celebrating. Sydney is a spunky girl but a true joy. Bill and I are in amazement daily. She continues to grow and learn and adds so much to our lives. We are so blessed to have Sydney in our lives. See birthday fun here.

As you can tell from reading through this post we feel very blessed and are so thankful for all our blessings. We hope and pray that our friends and family are equally blessed and recognize all their blessings- big and small. We are looking forward to 2010 with excitement and anticipation for what God has in store for our lives. Care to share the top events in your life in 2009?

2 comments:

  1. Loved your post! You are truly blessed. We are a nation of whiners and most people do not appreciate all the blessings they've been given. Thanks for reminding us to count our blessings. God is good, all the time! Perhaps I'll have to post all my blessings in the near future. Let me just say this for now. Meghan I'm blessed to be your Mom, your an awesome daughter and I'm very proud of all your accomplishments in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mom that makes me smile, I learned from someone great! :)

    ReplyDelete