Tuesday, December 15, 2009

If I had...

If I had eyes in the back of my head I would have watched my child the entire drive home from daycare yesterday. I have often thought how nice it would be to have an extra set of eyes or hands for that matter. Ever tried nursing while helping another child with a bath, or reading books while nursing (Sydney always holds her hand covering the words which can make it difficult). Hmm what else, oh well eating meals while nursing. These things can be a real challenge. Anyway yesterday on the way home from daycare Sydney wanted to hear "the loud drum song", also known as "Christmas Eve" by Celine Dion. Sydney loves this song and knows most of the words. So per her request on the way home I turned it on and then turned it up! She was sitting in her car seat and just singing and moving her head side to side with the beat. I was trying to drive and watch her at the same time, just cracking up because she is so cute. I must say that thankfully she has her dads rhythm because I have none. Sydney has loved music from day 1, when I used to put headphones on my belly and play baby classical music for her, she would move so much! Have you ever wished for an extra set of eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment