Monday, February 21, 2011

Home

I'm Home! So I will take your through my week over the coarse of this week.
Isn't this sign fun? It was hanging outside our hotel, the Disney Contemporary Resort!



Sydney pulling my suitcase for me. It only weighed 38 lbs.


Daddy with a sick boy. Griffin of course came home from daycare on Friday with a bad cold. Him being sick made it hard to leave. At the last minute I had to go over extra stuff with Bill, for instance a refresher course on taking a rectal temp, tylenol and motrin dosage ecetra.



Escalator Fun!

We did better at saying goodbye than I thought we would. There were no tears, I didn't think the kids would cry but I thought I would since I was tearing up all week just thinking of being away.
This is the view over the balcony from our room in the Contemporary-the gift shop.

bathroom


tv area



desk


beds




Our hotel from across the water at the Grand Floridian


Once we arrived in Orlando we had to ride a Disney bus to the resort and get checked in. Val and I grabbed a quick sandwich and hopped on the monorail and rode over to the Grand Floridian and literally ran to our spa appointment.
more to come.....










No comments:

Post a Comment