Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bumper Jumpers




Saturday Bill and I took the kids to a place called Bumper Jumpers. My mom and I took Sydney there in November and we all had a blast. Since it has been very cold (at least for North Carolina people) we figured the kids needed to get some energy out and it is just too cold outside. We invited our friends the Parker's and also Nicole and Max. I think the dads had as much fun as the kids. Sydney cannot get enough of the big slides. Griffin hung out with me of course but we enjoyed watching everyone.




Notice Nicole is at the top and Sydney is already at the bottom, I wanted a picture of them both at the top but Sydney just could not wait.

Again Sydney is already at the bottom and here comes Bill.

Charlie and Garret!


Max climbing out the the obstacles.



Sydney all tired out!

Ellie and Charlie

Garret with Sydney and Charlie, I actually caught Sydney at the top of a slide!

1 comment:

  1. Great fun and such good exercise. You make a very cute, baby-wearing Momma!!!!

    ReplyDelete