Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Comparison

Griffin at almost 3 months! At his last check up (2 months) he weighed 11 lbs 15 oz. At six weeks Sydney weighed 9 lbs 10 oz so I think they are growing at the same rate. With Sydney I never had enough milk so I supplemented and this time I have had enough milk for Griffin but I was curious about how their weights would compare.
I had forgotten about these pjs and they barely fit Griffin. I put the pjs on for a picture but ended up taking them right back off because I felt like his little toes were crammed.

This is Sydney at about 3 weeks in the same pjs. See how much more hair she had.




My niece Ava and Sydney in matching pjs from Grammie La la.


It will be fun to continue to compare the kids at various ages.






2 comments:

  1. Damaris had more hair than Titus, too. I was thankful for that, though! When Titus was a year old and still bald, my one hope was that if we had a girl she would not be that bald :) :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little boy in cute jammies. Cute little girls in cute jammies. Cute, just plain cute. Do you have the 12 or 18 months size size that Ava was wearing? Will it be next winter before those fit?

    ReplyDelete