Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Griffin Sawyer 5 months old


Griffin Sawyer is 5 months old, wow how did that happen. I cannot believe how quickly the time has passed. I just want to stop the clock and hold both my babies and keep them from getting bigger. Griffin is such a little snuggle bug. He is a very happy guy, waking up with a smile and so content through out the day. He has adjusted very well to day care and loves the girls in the infant room. He is still nursing but has had a few formula bottles to fill in when my milk is low. He loves his cereal. So far he has had store bought peas and green beans and homemade sweet potatoes, butternut squash, carrots, applesauce and peaches. He loves everything! Griffin adores his big sis and thinks she is rather humerous at times. He is still momma's boy but is getting more attached to daddy. We think he is the cutest thing ever and cannot imagine our lives without him.

5 comments:

  1. my kid's only 3 1/2 months and i feel the same way! she used to be just a little squirt and now she's huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, what formula do you use? we use enfamil premium. i never researched formulas, but the guy at the pharmacy recommended it to miguel the first time we bought it, and later the doctor said it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soooo cute! If you ever figure out that clock stopping thing, let me know. I need to do it soon, because I just registered Henry for kindergarten! There is no way he is going to be five soon, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Henry's going to Kindergarden! Oh My! That will take a little getting used to.... in my mind. These kids are growing up way to fast.

    ReplyDelete