Thursday, March 4, 2010

Traditions

Does your family have traditions? Silly question, every family has traditions, ...right? Well growing up my family had many traditions. I had actually forgotten all about this until a few weeks ago when I saw an advertisement for a pageant (Miss USA or something). I then remembered how my mom and my sister Amanda and I (little girls were too little) used to watch the pageants and keep score. We would guess who we thought was going to be eliminated and so on. It was so fun! When I saw this advertisement I almost called my mom and Amanda and told them to watch and we could call each other and guess who would win but then I forgot or got distracted with one of my children.
What fun or silly or serious traditions did your family have growing up or does your family have now?

No comments:

Post a Comment