Sunday, March 28, 2010

Photos

My mom was just here for a week to help watch Sydney while she was home recovering from her surgery. They had a great time playing, reading books, going on walks, finding flowers, making projects and of course my mom was taking pictures. Actually I think I have taken maybe 10 pictures in the last week or so because my mom was here taking so many. Click on over to her blog and check out some amazing photos of Sydney. We went to a follow up appointment at the ENT and Sydney is doing great. Her throat is 90% healed, tubes are looking great and her hearing is perfect. In fact since she had the tubes put in she has put her hands over her ears a few times when Griffin has been crying and she complains he is too loud, something she has never done before. Yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures were so cute!!

    Glad she is doing so much better.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete