Thursday, April 29, 2010

I've been Tagged

My fellow blogger Erin tagged me.

So here are the rules to play along:
1) Go to your photo files, select the 8Th photo folder.
2) Select the 8Th photo in that folder.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!

This picture was taken last year in May at a work shower for my friend Shandi. She was due in July I believe and of course I was due in October. We both had boys and they have yet to have a play date but we have plans for the summer. Shandi is actually the first person to know that I was pregnant because I did a test at my office. The picture is actually a bit blurry but I just could not delete it, aren't our little bellies cute?



Here are my 8 fellow bloggers I have tagged:

1. Reinventing Dorsey

2. Hauch House

3. There's No Place that Far

4. Mowat Madness

5. Feldman Family

6. Small Things with Great Love

7. Firefly Photo Jewelry

8. Wiggy 5 Fam

I look forward to seeing your pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment