Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This time last year...

It was about this time last year when my sister and her family came to visit. We had a blast. The weather was perfect so we spent a lot of time outside. Amanda and I went for a few walks and talked like only sisters can. We took the kids to the Lazy 5 Ranch. I love this picture of the three of them lined up feeding the goats.

The kids sat on this wooden swing and acted plenty silly. They are all so big and grown up now compared to this picture.





Derek and Bill played golf while Amanda and I took the kids to visit one of her friends from school. When we got back Michael hitched a ride with the boys and loved it.




I enjoyed the time with my sister and was sure to get a picture because who knows when we may get together again.






The kids enjoyed eating on the sun porch at their own table. I am not sure why but Ava had her shirt off.




Ava and Sydney did a few crafts.




And the kids all rode bikes!


I love this picture of Michael.



We had a great time together and look forward to more visits. Next time there will be two more kids, our Griffin Sawyer and my sister is expecting again.








1 comment:

  1. What great memories and my how they have grown. I love the look back you provided. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete