Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Picnics

I love picnics. Two weekends ago Sydney and I wanted to have a picnic and we were thinking about going to the park. Well of course around lunch Griffin was napping so I decided we would have our picnic in the backyard and I plugged the monitor in outside so we could hear Griffin if he woke up. Sydney and I spread out a blanket and she helped pack the little cooler.

We had a great time. We talked about the things we loved outside and ate lunch. Griffin did wake up and he got to be a part of the picnic too.


We decided to have another yard picnic this past weekend with daddy home. So relaxing and not a big hassle packing up the car and going somewhere. I try to make even the littlest things fun. Today during our picnic Bill decided to show off and throw grapes up in the air and catch them in his mouth. He is actually very good at this. I on the other hand am not. I missed several times, and hit myself in the forehead with more than one grape. Hilarious. We were all laughing so hard.


2 comments: