Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Answer

Did you guess The Secret Garden? If you did you are correct. Last week I started reading Sydney The Secret Garden. I got an edition from the library for young readers. The book is 61 pages long and broken up into 13 chapters. The pictures are beautiful. I am not sure if I ever actually read the book but I did see the movie. I get tired of reading the same books and short books so I decided we are going to start reading a few chapter books. Does anyone have any suggestions for an almost 4 year old? I found a book online called Honey for a Child's Heart by Gladys M Hunt and I am using it as a reference. I do not actually have the book yet but when I looked it up on Amazon I was able to browse the index. Feel free to suggest a book and if you have never read The Secret Garden you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment