Monday, August 9, 2010

Mustache

I am joining up with other moms and posting my Not Me Monday post.

I most certainly did not think about calling out of work today because I have a chemical burn on my upper lip from using Nair on my mustache. Yes, this is true and I felt rather vain even having this thought but part of me is embarrassed because now the burn is more obvious than the mustache initially. Oh well I am at work today, hoping no one notices. FYI never reapply a second coat if all the hair does not come off the first time. TRUST me.

3 comments:

  1. ouch ... I hope it will get better soon :) one day you will laugh about that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh geez..... I hope it heal up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha, oh meghan... i just leave mine alone, it's blonde, but it's there...

    ReplyDelete