Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A few (okay several) favorites

Griffin and Bill under Apache Pier

Sydney rolling in the waves, she is fearless!



Griffin and I on the beach. This is not my favorite picture of me but I love the way my little man is holding onto my suit.


Syd running out onto the beach

laying back in the water

so calm and still

soaking up the sun




Sydney and Bill on the lazy river

on a not so lazy ride
daddy was playing motor boat




the water slide
remember the slide last year



I took this picture at just the right moment

Griffin spitting out his paci so he could eat sand and shells



Griffin screaming because I took the shells out of his mouth

sweet, sleeping, sick


Syd creating sand masterpieces

I love when Griffin sits like this, so cute


fun



splashing in water


eating more sand





so happy playing on beach



Bill demonstrating how to ride surf board



ready to ride waves


so sleepy after playing in sun








we had a wonderful week, more pictures to come

1 comment:

  1. So many awesome pics. My favorite Sydney running down to the beach. The grass framed pathway leads your eye to the beach. Great close ups and cool backgrounds. Love the names in the sand - great tradition to start while they are so young.

    ReplyDelete