Monday, August 16, 2010

Jar Project

We have plenty of baby food jars at our house. I was rinsing them out and saving them to recycle when I decided to save them and come up with a project or two. I found acute idea for pumpkins on eHow.
Of course I let my little helper assist.
First we sponge painted the outside of the jars brown.



Then we added orange




I painted the faces



and added some ribbon




or raffia




We think they turned out cute. I am not sure how I am going to use them, some will be gifts maybe with a tea light inside or candy corn.
I have a few more ideas for more jars!
Have you done anything creative with baby food jars?






2 comments:

  1. Oh, how darling! I haven't done anything except store things in mine before...but now I have new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute idea! I love the way the orange show through to the brown. Great idea, I bet the neighbors would enjoy a treat from the little neighbor girl come Halloween.

    ReplyDelete