Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Random Dozen




1. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Hm, maybe when my family was here in July, if I didn't cry I was at least close. My sisters and my mom and I shared some funny stories.

2. If you found $10 today, what would you do with it? Put it in the little pocket in my wallet where I occasionally stash cash, I spent all that was stashed there this past weekend while on a shopping trip with my good friend.

3. Do you volunteer anywhere? Not currently.

4. What is your favorite summertime veggie or fruit, and how do you eat it?
Lately my fav is fresh beets! We have been buying them by the pound at the Farmer's Market and steaming, then peeling and slicing. We eat them warm and also cold on Greek salads. No need to add salt or butter or anything so yummy.

5. Is your social sphere (circle of friends) small, medium or large?
Small but great quality!

6. When was the last time you attended a family or school reunion? How did that go?
Wow, it has been years and I cannot even recall the date but it usually goes very well.

7. When you're feeling blue, what is the best way someone can cheer you up? A break from the normal whether it be a girl night out or dinner out or anything that is out of the norm.

8. Have you taken a vacation this summer? Yes, the beach!

9. What is the most unnecessary item you carry with you all the time? Everything I carry is necessary at some point so I do not think I can answer this question.

10. What is the best summer flick you have seen so far?
Well I do not think I have been to the movie yet this summer but we did order a movie on demand called Remember Me, a tear jerker and good life lesson.

11. Describe a perfect summer day. Can it be a fall day, I am tired of summer. Okay, summer, an early walk with husband and kids, breakfast on sun porch, playing around house or at the pool and grilling out with fam.

12. Please a share a favorite photo from the summer so far!


4 comments:

  1. Hey - so glad you joined the random today. Love the baby on the beach pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo :o) Beets is a new one! Blueberries, corn, peaches... but you're the first beets I've seen :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answers, and a great photograph! I love "bare" bottoms. LOL Thanks for stopping by my blog--and for leaving a comment. You just gotta' try some boiled peanuts sometimes! Have a great day...(Kathy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweet photo!

    I think I'm now going to have to go buy beets today...we love them too and you have me thinking about a salad with beets for dinner...love them with some feta cheese. Yum!

    ReplyDelete