Friday, September 24, 2010

Puppies

Let me start by saying "NO, we did not get a puppy." If you know me you know I am allergic to everything with fur or hair or whatever.
My friend's dog had 3 puppies so I took Sydney and Griffin over to see them.

Can you tell how this girl felt?


Sydney held all of them but this one was easy to photograph. Griffin crawled around and laughed a little. I think he liked the mommy better because she moved more and he thought she was funny.
Sydney is always asking for a pet but I refuse to be miserable in my own home. We live less than 6 miles from the zoo, doesn't that count? Sydney says no.


2 comments:

  1. She looks just thrilled. Of course, they don't stay that little and cute. And you have to potty train them, brush them, feed them and they are so costly -- Oh! the vet bills. Then if you happen to get a chewer, digger or barker.... you know....more troubles. But oh, kids and puppies, they are cute separate and even cuter together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to finally catch up on your blog all the way to this post...glad to see you are all doing well. And yes, puppies are cute...but completely understand why you say no!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete