Monday, September 20, 2010

Rowyn is Here!

Rowyn Gracie Jane Roberts was born today just after 4:00 pm, she weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and is 19 inches long. She has light brown hair and blue eyes and long eyelashes (just like her daddy). My mom has been in New Mexico since last Tuesday and has anxiously been awaiting the birth of her 6th grandchild. This is the first birth she has attended! Audra and Rowyn are both doing well. I spoke with Aud briefly and welcomed her to the mommy club. All four of us sisters now have babies, all of us have given birth to a girl (first) and Amanda and I have both had a boy second. Rowyn's daddy is still in Afghanistan but is coming home for a 2 week leave soon to meet his baby girl. Pray for Audra and Rowyn and also safe travels home for Rick. My mom will share pictures (on her blog http://reinventingdorsey.blogspot.com/) as soon as they are discharged from the hospital (maybe tomorrow, more likely Wednesday). I am excited for my sister but sad that I cannot be there at the same time. Amanda is still doing great with her pregnancy and anxiously awaiting their little bundle.




Amanda and Ava


Sydney and I
Griffin and I

Adoption day for Michael!

Ashley and Daniela ( it is no fair that Ashley is beautiful in this picture but it was taken after she and Daniela got home. I do not have a picture of Ashley with Daniela in the hospital.)

Pictures of Audra and Rowyn soon!

3 comments:

  1. i do not look beautiful in that picture! and i don't have any hospital pictures, because somebody (miguel) didn't bring the camera. it was on top of my bag, not in it, and he didn't bring it. grrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are beautiful, shiny hair, pretty makeup and a look of complete love for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you posted pics of each of you and your babes. You're all beautiful, moms & babes alike. It was a wonderful time in my life when you girls were little and I'm so glad I get to share the joys and trials of being a young mom again with you girls and your kiddos. I feel so blessed!!

    ReplyDelete