Friday, September 17, 2010

Scrap mania

Two weekends ago I went to Scrap mania- all day scrap booking at the church from 8 am to 8 pm.
This was the back of my vehicle when I arrived at scrap mania. I have tons of scrapbook and card making supplies that I have bought on sale over the years.


Dr. Riley (left) and Shandi (right)


Dr. Riley just working away



Me



Dr. Riley and I



My section of the table- I have so much stuff I could have used my own table, and there was more under the table!




Shandi working away





The three of us



We had the best day. The cost was 30 dollars and boy did we get our monies worth. We started the day with breakfast- homemade biscuits, fruit. We scrap booked and played a few games. Lunch was subs, chips and homemade cookies and brownies. Everyone received a gift bag at the door and on the bag you had a phrase or word related to scrap booking. My word was photo album so whenever my word was drawn I was able to go up and select a prize. I honestly think I went up 15 times. We played a version of the newly wed game- Shandi and I did not win but it was funny. I made two make and takes. There was a massage therapist there giving massages but it did cost extra. We had page contests and voted on our favorites.
The food and fellowship were great and we had a blast.
Bill had a super day with the kids so it worked out wonderful.










No comments:

Post a Comment