Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sneak

I will admit that one of my favorite things to do is sneak in the rooms of my children after they are asleep and look at them, give them a soft sweet kiss, thank God for their lives and sometimes take a picture.
Griffin is so sweet, all snuggled up with his arms tucked under him and his feet crossed.

these pjs are hand me downs from my sister's little boy Michael

every time I put them on Griffin I think of Michael


do you sneak in the rooms of your children?



1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie! We love to sneak in and check on our kids. Somehow it seems to wash away the days struggles with them. At some points with Corban we have layed hands on him while he was sleeping and prayed for him. I am always reminded of what a gift they are as I stand watching them.

    ReplyDelete