Friday, September 3, 2010

One Year Ago

This time last year I was still pregnant. We were getting Griffin's room ready and taking Sydney to a sibling class. How is it that life can change so much in one year? We welcomed the change and we are so thankful for all the blessings that the last year has brought. There are challenges to parenting and certainly challenges to parenting while both parents work outside the house but it is so worth it! We are both so in love with our children and so grateful to God for allowing us to be their parents. How has your life changed in the past year? Any big changes on the horizon?

1 comment:

  1. A Year ago, I was waiting for two grandchildren to be born. A boy and a girl. A year later I'm waiting for two grandchildren to be born a girl and a boy or it could be a boy and then the girl, that remains to be seen. I believe it's pretty rare now days to have 4 grand kids born in the same calendar year. I'm so blessed!

    ReplyDelete